[xslt] xsltproc and zlib

Hi all,

we use (our own copy of) xsltproc together with zlib enabling use to open
compressed files directely. We perform xml to xml transformations on the
compressed input. What we wanted was to have compressed output as well. What
would benefit us is if xsltproc used the global compression level obtained
by xmlGetCompressMode().

We changed the function xsltRunStylesheetUser in file transform.c line 3802
from

	ret = xsltSaveResultToFilename(output, tmp, style, 0);

	ret = xsltSaveResultToFilename(output, tmp, style,
xmlGetCompressMode());

If others find this useful maybe it should go into the official release!?

Best Regards
Thomas