RE: [xslt] implementation of libexslt: dynamic:evaluate()

>  okay applied, but I removed the // based comment line 42 and wonder if
> the function could not be left static, it seems it doesn't need to be
> exported by the library as an entry point.

Yes, it need not be exported at all.  the comment was a carryover from
habit!

I'll probably have more of the dynamic functions soon.

>>  hum, both my man pages and my reference "The Standard C Library" by
>>P.J. PLAUGER indicate that memset is really defined in <string.h> and
>>date.c has:

>#ifdef HAVE_STRING_H
>#include <string.h>
>#endif

>  I think:
>    1/ HAVE_STRING_H should be defined in your environment
>    2/ but I'm pretty sure I include <string.h> without guarding it
>       in other places so I'm tempted to just do the include without guards

>       #include <string.h>

>  So not applied but I hope it's fixed in a different way.

HAVE_STRING_H isn't defined on my platfrom (msvc 6).

The easier solution is to define this in win32config.h, patch attached.  I
also defined HAVE_LOCALTIME, HAVE_GMTIME, and HAVE_TIME as all those
functions are available (without most of the exslt date functions aren't
currently compiled in on msvc/win32).

win32config.diff