RE: [xslt] implementation of libexslt: dynamic:evaluate()

Good Morning,

> Attached is a patch for existing files and new file dynamic.c
> that sets up
> the framework for http://exslt.org/dynamic and implements the [object
> dyn:evaluate(string)] extension function.  It also modifies
> the Igor's win32
> makefile (Makefile.msvc) and the unix Makefile.am to add the dynamic.c
> module (Igor, it also adds a command to copy the generated
> .PDBs to the
> bindir)

Everything okay, except...

...that the makefile does not (or should not) produce any PDB's. When
told to compile a debugging version, it uses the old-style C7 debugging
symbols, which are (or should be) completely embedded into the
executable. I would prefer this to stay this way, for I don't like PDB's
very much and they disturb the operation of my debugger (windbg kernel
debugger) somewhat. If you need PDB's for some reason, then I'll add an
option to the configuration script that lets one choose which debugging
symbols should the compiler produce.

Ciao
Igor