Re: [xslt] xsltParseStylesheetFile problem?

On Mon, May 27, 2002 at 02:30:29AM -0400, Zhiyong Hong wrote:

> Hi, there.
>
> I am trying to use libxslt in my thesis project. But I encounter one
> problem when using it. Here is the problem:
>
> I try it first from the tutorial code. It is segmentation fault at
> cur = xsltParseStylesheetFile((const xmlChar *)argv[i]);
> However, when I try it using xsltproc, it works fine.
>
> Does anybody even encounter this problem and know what this problem is?

I haven't encountered this (but i seldom use xsltParseStylesheetFile). Have
you tried to run your program under the gdb debugger? How does the
backtrace look? First thing i'd test is the validity of the char * in argv[i],
probably with a simple print statement.

  Ralf Mattes