[xslt] xsltParseStylesheetFile problem?

Hi, there.

I am trying to use libxslt in my thesis project. But I encounter one
problem when using it. Here is the problem:

I try it first from the tutorial code. It is segmentation fault at
cur = xsltParseStylesheetFile((const xmlChar *)argv[i]);
However, when I try it using xsltproc, it works fine.

Does anybody even encounter this problem and know what this problem is?

By the way, I try several version of libxml and libxslt. They all end up
with same result. I use mandrake linux 8.2.

Thanks!

Zhiyong

/*
 * libxslt_tutorial.c: demo program for the XSL Transformation 1.0 engine
 *
 * based on xsltproc.c, by Daniel.Veillard@imag.fr
 * by John Fleck
 *
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
 * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
 * the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
 * (at your option) any later version.
 *
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *
 * along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
 * Foundation, Inc.,  59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Cambridge, MA 02139,
USA.
 *
 */

#include <string.h>
#include <libxml/xmlmemory.h>
#include <libxml/debugXML.h>
#include <libxml/HTMLtree.h>
#include <libxml/xmlIO.h>
#include <libxml/DOCBparser.h>
#include <libxml/xinclude.h>
#include <libxml/catalog.h>
#include <libxslt/xslt.h>
#include <libxslt/xsltInternals.h>
#include <libxslt/transform.h>
#include <libxslt/xsltutils.h>

extern int xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue;

static void usage(const char *name) {
    printf("Usage: %s [options] stylesheet file [file ...]\n", name);
    printf("      --param name value : pass a (parameter,value) pair\n");

}

int
main(int argc, char **argv) {
	int i;
	const char *params[16 + 1];
	int nbparams = 0;
	xsltStylesheetPtr cur = NULL;
	xmlDocPtr doc, res;

	if (argc <= 1) {
		usage(argv[0]);
		return(1);
	}

 for (i = 1; i < argc; i++) {
        if (argv[i][0] != '-')
            break;
	if ((!strcmp(argv[i], "-param")) ||
                   (!strcmp(argv[i], "--param"))) {
		i++;
		params[nbparams++] = argv[i++];
		params[nbparams++] = argv[i];
		if (nbparams >= 16) {
			fprintf(stderr, "too many params\n");
			return (1);
		}
        }  else {
            fprintf(stderr, "Unknown option %s\n", argv[i]);
            usage(argv[0]);
            return (1);
        }
    }

	params[nbparams] = NULL;
	xmlSubstituteEntitiesDefault(1);
	xmlLoadExtDtdDefaultValue = 1;

	/* untill here is ok */
	cur = xsltParseStylesheetFile((const xmlChar *)argv[i]);
	/* segmenrtaion fault from here */
	i++;
	doc = xmlParseFile(argv[i]);
	res = xsltApplyStylesheet(cur, doc, params);
	xsltSaveResultToFile(stdout, res, cur);

	xsltFreeStylesheet(cur);
	xmlFreeDoc(res);
	xmlFreeDoc(doc);