Re: [xslt] libxslt, Win32, threads

> From: "Daniel Veillard" <veillard@redhat.com>
> >   Please check the mail archives, this generated a relatively large
> > thread last  month:
> >      http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xslt/2002-April/msg00093.html
> >

> I'll do that.

The archives didn't contain any information that was particularly useful.

> >   Others have suceeded doing so, maybe they can help you,

I have succeeded now. And I finally tracked the problem down to GLib's hash
tables. My program always crashed in xsltFreeStylesheet, but it was
apparently memory corruption caused by, as far as I could make out,
g_hash_table_remove().

Apparently glib2 hash tables have some issues on Win32. My solution was to
remove all uses of g_hash*. No leaks, no crashes.

-M