[xslt] xsltParseStylesheetString?

Is there an easy way to parse a string as a stylesheet?

I havn't really looked into the guts of libxslt yet, but there's no
exposed API to do it and I really don't want to have to create a
xsltStylesheet in-code if I can avoid it.

I'm sure theres either an easier way or somebodys already done it and can
give me a shove in the right direction... help anyone? :)

TIA!

Regards,        | It's always bad news in computing.. and beware
		| of anything claming to be good news - because
                | its probably a virus. - Salmon Days
        Ender   |
  (James Brown) | [Nehahra, EasyCuts, PureLS, www.QuakeSrc.org]