Re: [xslt] xsltParseStylesheetString?

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 10:37:31PM +0800, J.Brown (Ender/Amigo) wrote:
> Is there an easy way to parse a string as a stylesheet?
>
> I havn't really looked into the guts of libxslt yet, but there's no
> exposed API to do it and I really don't want to have to create a
> xsltStylesheet in-code if I can avoid it.
>
> I'm sure theres either an easier way or somebodys already done it and can
> give me a shove in the right direction... help anyone? :)

  Use xmlParseMemory()
  http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#XMLPARSEMEMORY

  and

  xsltParseStylesheetDoc ()
  http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/html/libxslt-xsltinternals.html#XSLTPARSESTYLESHEETDOC

The second one was found by looking up Constructors for stylesheets
in the libxslt on-line API reference, and the first one  by looking up
Constructors for xmlDocPtr in the libxml on-line API reference

   is that so hard ?