Re: [xslt] Improvement of the on-line documentation

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 03:25:23AM +0000, Justin Fletcher wrote:
> Small note - Module xsltconfig and xsltwin32config don't seem to have pages,
> although they're listed in the Modules index. I assume this is because they
> exist solely as headers and have no implementation ?

  Basically, yes.

> Should make finding help a little easier.
>
> The space-separated list format is a little hard to read, though. I'm not
> sure that making it a table would help, because that would only space out
> the page much more vertically :-(

  yep, trying to keep informations in a reasonable amount of page
size. Book indexes usually indicate pages numbers wich is quite smaller.
On the other hand the HTML indexes can point precisely to the definition,
no need to scan the page to find the reference.