Re: [xslt] Improvement of the on-line documentation

In message <20020124092943.A1465@redhat.com>
          Daniel Veillard <veillard@redhat.com> wrote:

>   As some of you may already have noticed, the web site format now
> includes a new section called "API Indexes". It includes a new set
> of index pages for the existing documentation which were seriously
> missing naviagtion and indexing. The Alphabetic entry is a general
> keyword index, Constructors provides pointer to functions returning
> a given type, Function/Type points to a usually larger set of function
> taking a given type as its argument, Module is an index of the
> symbols per modules and Symbols is an alphabetically sorted index of
> all the library symbols.
>
>   In the hope this is useful and will decrease the number of questions
> left unanswered due to navigation and location problems in the
> documentation.
>
> Daniel
>
> P.S.: the index construction is automated based on the existing gtk-doc
>       extraction tool, some python code to generate an XML description
>       and an XSLT module to integrate with the web site.

Looks very funky.

Small note - Module xsltconfig and xsltwin32config don't seem to have pages,
although they're listed in the Modules index. I assume this is because they
exist solely as headers and have no implementation ?

Should make finding help a little easier.

The space-separated list format is a little hard to read, though. I'm not
sure that making it a table would help, because that would only space out
the page much more vertically :-(

--
Gerph {djf0-.3w6e2w2.226,6q6w2q2,2.3,2m4}
... Eyes to the heavens, screaming at the sky;