[xslt] exslt document element broken?

Hi,

I was trying to play a little bit with the exslt extensions (just
to learn something new).
I tried the document element, and found, that it does not work.
Instead the document element is treated as an element going to the
output tree.

If I change the namespace for the document element to
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform
the document element works as expected.
Using the XT extension namespace http://www.jclark.com/xt
(for which the document element is registered as an extension also)
the element fails as in the exsl case.

So either I misunderstood something, or there seems to be a problem
with multiple extensions for the same element with different namespaces.

I used the xsltproc program, libxslt version is 1.0.8, libxml version is
2.4.11, libexslt version is 0.7.1. Operating system is linux (i686).

greetings
	Morus

Sample:
--- test.xsl ---
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common";>

  <xsl:output indent="no" encoding="ISO-8859-1" method="xml"/>

  <xsl:template match="bla">
    <out>
      <exsl:document href="test.out"><xsl:apply-templates/></exsl:document>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
    </out>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
----------------
and
--- test.xml ---
<bla>fasel</bla>

gives
(117 ~/libxml) xsltproc test.xsl test.xml
<out xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common";><exsl:document href="test.out">fasel</exsl:document>fasel</out>

and no `test.out' file.

If I change either exsl:document to xsl:document or the exsl-namespace
to be http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform it works fine.

--
Th. Morus WALTER · Manager Content & Data Development
xipolis.net GmbH & Co. KG