Re: [xslt] exslt document element broken?

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 05:00:36PM +0100, Morus Walter wrote:
> So either I misunderstood something, or there seems to be a problem
> with multiple extensions for the same element with different namespaces.
[...]
> gives
> (117 ~/libxml) xsltproc test.xsl test.xml
> <out xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common";><exsl:document href="test.out">fasel</exsl:document>fasel</out>
>
> and no `test.out' file.
>
> If I change either exsl:document to xsl:document or the exsl-namespace
> to be http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform it works fine.

  The problem is that you didn't register "exsl" as an extension prefix.
So the XSLt processor consider it's a "normal" element and default
process it. As explained at :
   http://www.exslt.org/exsl/index.html

  Simply add extension-element-prefixes="exsl" on the xsl:stylesheet
to have it recognized as such and this will work as expected (I double checked)