[xslt] A tiny update

Hello, everyone.

The MSVC-specific file libexslt.def gives troubles. Either my CVS client
finds fun in delivering me a corrupt file after a checkout, or the file is
really corrupt.

Well, let's trust the CVS client to do its job good and assume the file is
corrupt. That is the easier way :-) The attached archive contains the
offending file and the updated MSVC project file for libexslt. Both go into
win32/dsp. If things don't change after the update, then I must debug the
CVS client and I would loooove to avoid that :-)

Ciao
Igor

dsp.zip