[xslt] Building libxslt on Win32

Hi

To make a change from playing with XPath, I thought I'd have a look at XSLT
for a bit.

Got the latest tarball (libxslt-1.0.16.tar.gz), unpacked it, made the
changes to point it to my libxml directory and tried to build it under
windows (VC++6 SP5, Win2000 SP2).

Found the following problems:
Building libxslt:
Lots of "warning C4005: 'IN_LIBXSLT' : macro redefinition"

Building libexslt:
Lots of "warning C4005: 'IN_LIBEXSLT' : macro redefinition".
An error from libexslt.h: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'xsltwin32config.h': No such file or directory

Building xsltproc:
xsltproc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_xsltRunStylesheetUser

Now I've fixed the problems with libxslt and libexslt by removing the
IN_LIBXSLT macro definition from the project file, by changing the #include
in libexslt.h from '#include "xsltwin32config.h"' to '#include
<libxslt/xsltwin32config.h>', and adding libexslt.h to the libexslt project.
[diff file for these corrections attached]

But...

How do I correct the problem with xsltproc?
I know the libxslt lib is getting linked in.
>From vague recollection of libxml, I think it might have something to do
with those IN_LIBXSLT macros, but I never understood what they did or how
they can cause this one function to get lost by the linker.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks,
Richard

libxslt_build.diff