RE: [xslt] Building libxslt on Win32

Hello,

> Got the latest tarball (libxslt-1.0.16.tar.gz), unpacked it, made the
> changes to point it to my libxml directory and tried to build it under
> windows (VC++6 SP5, Win2000 SP2).
>
> Found the following problems:
> Building libxslt:
> Lots of "warning C4005: 'IN_LIBXSLT' : macro redefinition"

Modify the libxslt project file and remove the definition of this macro.
It is defined in the source files now and need not be defined by the
project file as well.

> Building libexslt:
> Lots of "warning C4005: 'IN_LIBEXSLT' : macro redefinition".
> An error from libexslt.h: fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
> 'xsltwin32config.h': No such file or directory

For that, modify the search path in the libexslt project file to include
the directory where this file is placed, in addition to the above.

> Building xsltproc:
> xsltproc.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> _xsltRunStylesheetUser

Modifying the win32/dsp/libxslt.def and adding this function to the
export list will suffice here.

> Now I've fixed the problems with libxslt and libexslt by removing the
> IN_LIBXSLT macro definition from the project file, by
> changing the #include
> in libexslt.h from '#include "xsltwin32config.h"' to '#include
> <libxslt/xsltwin32config.h>', and adding libexslt.h to the
> libexslt project.
> [diff file for these corrections attached]

If you would provide diffs to the project files which include the fixes
proposed above, I would commit these. Modifying the header file is not
necessary, as modification to the search path in the project file will
fix the header-not-found problem.

Oh, and please make contextual diffs, if at all possible.

Thanks!
Igor