Re: [xslt] xsltconfig.h.in or me?

Hi Keith,

> Hi all,
>
> Changes made seem Ok, though I've not tried to build libxslt/xsldbg with
this
> change - and may be a while before I have a chance to do so. I'm curious,
> won't
>
>    #if @WITH_DEBUGGER@
>     #define WITH_DEBUGGER
>    #endif
>
> cause problems, because  we are defining an already defined MACRO? On the
*nix
> configure scripts WITH_DEBUGGER will always have a value, either 0 or 1.
Is
> this section realy needed in xsldbgconfig.h.in or am I getting mixed up
with
> configure time MACROs and runtime MACROs?

The section, or another solution, is neeed. If WITH_DEBUGGER is not defined,
libxslt will have no support for the debugger. The xmlsconfig.h.in is the
only source file where this macro is defined (or not). Maybe this macro is
also defined on the compiler command line on Unix, but that I didn't
investigate.

As far I understand the mysteries of the configure scripts on Unix, they
will replace @WITH_DEBUGGER@ with 0 or 1. The part not enclosed in '@' will
be left alone.

If that is not true, then Unix configure stage will likely produce a mess. I
must then revert the change to xsltconfig.h.in and solve this in the Windows
makefile instead.

Ciao
Igor