Re: [xslt] xsltconfig.h.in or me?

Hi all,

Changes made seem Ok, though I've not tried to build libxslt/xsldbg with this
change - and may be a while before I have a chance to do so. I'm curious,
won't

   #if @WITH_DEBUGGER@
    #define WITH_DEBUGGER
   #endif

cause problems, because  we are defining an already defined MACRO? On the *nix
configure scripts WITH_DEBUGGER will always have a value, either 0 or 1. Is
this section realy needed in xsldbgconfig.h.in or am I getting mixed up with
configure time MACROs and runtime MACROs?

bye,

--
Keith Isdale

k_isdale@tpg.com.au | xsldbg stylesheet debugger