re:[xslt] import - platform independence

Hi all,

> In my XSL stylesheet, I do the following:
>
>  <xsl:import

href="/usr/share/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/html/docbook.xsl" />

> but this is inconvenient because other people would like to work on
> the same system and they use different paths.  Is there a way to use
> environmental variables or something to control this?

Have you thought of putting this "common" work on a webserver or in the
public section area of your machine. Though you might want to ensure
that only, you, have write access :-)

<xsl:import
href="http://my_server/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/html/docbook.x
sl" />
   or
<xsl:import
href="//my_server/sgml/docbook/stylesheet/xsl/nwalsh/html/docbook.xsl" /

I've not tried this myself but I think it should work :)

--
Keith Isdale
xsldbg : Helping to understand stylesheets |