[xslt] Re: Work report/code review part 3

Hi all,

Just some comments about my last post.
Yes the breakpoint.[ch] was intended to go into
the libxslt/ of libxslt library.

Reguarding xsltaddon I understand the problem
with main() being in a library.

>problem to be correct. The
> entity loader code from xsltproc culd be
migrated onto libxslt, xsltProcess
> could be made rusable by using parameters
instead of global variables
> and extracted too, but trying to turn the whole
thing as a library, including

Yes please !!

I think there is now steps
 1) finalizing the breakpoint API.  (See my next
post to libxslt)
 2) put the re-usable code from xsltproc into a
libxslt (fiddly but no a big problem. Rewrite
some of xsltproc code?)
 3) rewriting xsldbg code to make use of the
functions added by step 2 (fiddly but no a big
problem.)

Steps 1 and 3 I'll do when I can
Step 2 I'd like some else to tackle (will have no
impact on the breakpoint API)

In my next post I'll have a clean patch for
libxslt-1.0.5 (still using xsltaddon :-( , and
xsldbg plus its xemacs mode for debugging
stylesheets.

p.s.
Daniel, When setting a value of a variable using
  xsltSetVariable do you need to supply a copy of
the intended new value after freeing the old
value? What include file do I need for this? I
can't seem to find a mention of these functions,
strange.

bye,

Keith