[xslt] Work report/code review part 2

Hi all,

In the second of the series I'm providing a brief background on the
breakpoint API I've used in libxslt  I've attached breakpoints.tar.gz which
contains the header and code file for breakpoint related function.

A key concept  is the difference  between a breakpoint number and  a
breakpoint id. A breakpoint id is a unique value provided to the user so they
can work with breakpoints. Where as breakpoint number is indicates which
breakpoint element to work with. I've continued support for setting
breakpoints at template names/matches but as far as the API is conscerned
everything revolves around the breakpoint number.

I've run ident on this code and I believe that I've got the documentation
comments correct and consistant. I leave to to have a look at the code. :-)

Note: The code is surrounded by a #define not delcared in llibxslt config.h
so the code could be patched in without affecting libxslt at all. the files
would just compile to white space.

Next to be reviewed xsltaddon

bye,

Keith