[xslt] Work report/code review part 3

Hi all,

This is third in the series on the work I'm doing. This email is being posted
earlier than I wished due to university commitments. In this email I cover
the xsltaddon library. The background to this new library (based on
xsltproc.c and xsltproc.h) is that I wanted to have the services provided by
xsltproc  (re-used the most of the code) but wanted to be able to override
some of its functionality.

This library is most likely to be subject to change in future years as its is
difficult to predict how library users will use xsltaddon. What I've tried to
model with this library's API is the basic stages that have to occur before a
stylesheet can be executed/processed. So think this is where discussions
should start.

In any program there are five stages
 1) Processing of command line arguments
 2) Resource allocation
 3) Processing
 4) Resource deallocation
 5) Exiting

Hopefully the API covers these requirement sufficiently. I've been using
xsltaddon for some weeks now with xsldbg. Comments, suggestions?

In my build of libxslt xsltaddon has its own directory (like xsltproc) so I
also attached the Makefile.am I've used for it.

Next up : Changes recomended to transform.c  transform.h

bye,

Keith

attached : xsltproc.tar.gz

xsltaddon header, code and Makefile.am