[xslt] Re: 1.0.5

Thanks for the new version Daniel, et al.!  I am
really excited about the performance of this engine
and every new function you add means the world to my
experience.

That being said, I just wanted to verify...if
everything is updated properly, do functions work?  If
you say yes, than I will try to fix my install
(perhaps something  is broken), but if not, then I
will know not to waste time recompiling when I know
there is a problem...just checking!

Dan