Re: [xslt] Re: 1.0.5

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 07:22:47AM -0700, Daniel Allen wrote:
> Thanks for the new version Daniel, et al.!  I am
> really excited about the performance of this engine
> and every new function you add means the world to my
> experience.
>
> That being said, I just wanted to verify...if
> everything is updated properly, do functions work?  If
> you say yes, than I will try to fix my install
> (perhaps something  is broken), but if not, then I
> will know not to waste time recompiling when I know
> there is a problem...just checking!

   I don't know, Thomas Broyer worked on it. that said
look in tests/exslt/functions there is a number of tests
and results which are part of the regression suite with things
like:

<func:function name="my:count-elements">
<xsl:for-each select="(//*)[1]">
   <func:result select="count(//*)"/>
   </xsl:for-each>
</func:function>

  <xsl:template match="/">
    <out>
      <xsl:value-of select="my:count-elements()"/>
    </out>
  </xsl:template>

and they seem to work.