Re: [xslt] Work report/code review part 1

Hi all,

I'm much relieved that the changes were commited.
Daniel thanks for the idea about
xmlGetLineNo.

I'm looking at how to find a valid xml element
nearest a given url(source or xml data) and a line
number. The basic algorithm I can think of is for
each template in stylesheet try to find a source
node match. If not found then for each node in
document try to find a match. If not found return
NULL. A match will be a made if the urls are the
same and it is the difference between line numbers
is the least positive. Any suggestions?

Next items to be reviewed : breakpoint.c and
breakpoint.h

bye,

Keith