[xslt] New Win32 binaries available

Hello everybody.

I have compiled the newest we have for the native Win32 platform, and that
happen to be versions 2.4.10 and 1.0.7. Packages are available at the usual
location.

Precompiled libxml2 now uses iconv and thus requires it to be available on
the target machine. Those who allready have iconv up and running need not
spend a second thought on the matter. Those who don't can rely on iconv
version 1.7, which is included in the package. Those who do not wish to use
iconv or have it around must obtain libxml2 binary by running the compiler
on the source.

Now let's take a look onto Keith's xslt debugger...

Cheers,
Igor