Re: [xslt] Multi valued parameters

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 03:29:52AM +0100, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> Are multi valued parameters no longer allowed with libxslt 0.10? And if
> not, why not?
>
> $ xsltproc --param incoming foo --param incoming bar test.xsl test.xml
> Global parameter incoming already defined
> (then the output of the stylesheet)

  Right I completely changed this part of the evaluation.

> Is this just a warning that I can ignore? (it worked silently with 0.9).

  Hum, yes, but I don't understand. Did you do it on-purpose
(in that case what's the semantic ?) or is this just a small error ?

  I don't have troubles removing the error message, but IHMO the user
should be warned that his parameter may have been ignored if an intermediate
layer redefined the same variable. Don't you think so ?