[xslt] PATCH: xsl:document doctypePublic and doctypeSystem

This patch is incomplete. There an autogenerated DOCTYPE that is
_always_ output on stdout. IMO (Based on what little I've seen of the
xslt and xml librarie) that DOCTYPE shouldn't be generated. The patch
presented here causes each file written to have it's doctype created (if
one is present). I'm not sure how to go about removing the autogenerated
one that gets written to stdout.

Rob

xsl.document.patch