Re: [xslt] out of memory on XSLTMark test

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 11:21:23AM -0700, Sze, Tak F wrote:
> I ran the XSLTMark test with libxslt.0.9.0.
> The dbonerow test failed due to out of memory.
> It used to work with libxslt.0.5.0. Are there changes that
> used up a lot more memory?

  Hum, no. The memory consumption should come from the tree size
since basically the stylesheet and the generated tree are small
in comparison. I run with my memory shell wrapper:

orchis:~/XSLT/tests/XSLTMark -> xsltproc --noout dbonerow.xsl db10000.xml
orchis:~/XSLT/tests/XSLTMark -> cat .memdump
      09:05:05 PM

MEMORY ALLOCATED : 0, MAX was 13984403
BLOCK  NUMBER   SIZE  TYPE
orchis:~/XSLT/tests/XSLTMark ->

  The full run should not allocate more than 14Megs of memory.
Assuming the XSLTMark driver properly free the document loaded and
the result trees the loop should not consume more.