[xslt] Problem with DOCTYPE

In libxslt-0.9.0 we are getting duplicate DOCTYPE declarations in our output
when we use
    <xsl:output method="xml" encoding="UTF-8"
    doctype-public="-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 1.1//EN"
    doctype-system="http://www.wapforum.org/DTD/wml_1.1.xml"/>

This seems to be related to the (perfectly proper) enhancement to the "if"
statement (line 2547) near the end of transform.c.  Apparently,  when
xmlCreateIntSubset is called it creates a DOCTYPE node. Then, when
xsltSaveResultTo is called to output the result, it produces a DOCTYPE.
However, when xmlNodeDumpOutput is subsequently called, the
previously-created DOCTYPE node is also output.

I guess that the coding within xsltSaveResultTo which produces the DOCTYPE
should be removed, but would appreciate your taking a look at it.

Bill Brack
ABC QuickSilver