Re: [xslt] BEGINNERS PROBLEM

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 01:14:53PM +0200, Kris Vloeberghs wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> as I mentioned in the subject field I'm only a beginner in using libxml and
> libxslt.  This means that all those functions seem a bit strange to me.
> Therefor I searched for a simple example with only the basice structure of
> opening one XML file, and one XSLT file that generates an(HTML) output file.
> Problem is, I can't find this kind of example.  Does anybody have something
> that could help me move on?  I don't need to much explanation, just a basic
> example would do.

  http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/

-------
The programming API

Okay this section is clearly incomplete. But integrating libxslt into
your application should be realitively easy. First check the few steps
described below, then for more detailed informations, look at the
generated pages for the API and the source of libxslt/xsltproc.c .
-------

  either use the xsltproc program to do the transformation
or grab the code from it.