Re: [xslt] Port to windows

On Fri, Jun 22, 2001 at 04:51:24AM -0700, Yon Derek wrote:
> I kind of gave up on the idea of compiling straight from CVS. I just
> made a new patches for libxslt which are a bit cleaner than what I
> described previously. They re-use win32config.h from libxml.
>
> I've submitted them to bug database as well as put them on the web here:
> http://acs-misc.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?PatchForLibxslt with
> detailed explanation of the changes.

  Okay I will look at them.

in the meantime I changed my position w.r.t. CVS:
    - two weeks ago I noted that as long as I won't have Windows
      users using the CVS version it would be impossible to release
      versions checked for Windows.
    - you tried and it seems to be hard mostly due to the
      xmlconfig.h file missing
    - I would prefer to have my released versions working on
      Windows "out of the box"

So I added xmlconfig.h to libxml CVS even if it is a generated file.

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com