RE: [xslt] Port to windows

I kind of gave up on the idea of compiling straight from CVS. I just
made a new patches for libxslt which are a bit cleaner than what I
described previously. They re-use win32config.h from libxml.

I've submitted them to bug database as well as put them on the web here:
http://acs-misc.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?PatchForLibxslt with
detailed explanation of the changes.

> On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 01:51:58AM -0700, Yon Derek wrote:
> > >   Do you know if reusing the libxml win32config.h directly
> > > would be sufficient to make this work, I don't see what
> > > libxslt would require which is system specific and not
> > > already handled by libxml.
> >
> > I was able to reuse (i.e., compile with win32config.h from
> libxml2),
> > if I did something like this:
> > /* libxslt.h */
> > #ifndef __XML_LIBXSLT_H__
> > #define __XML_LIBXSLT_H__
> >
> > #ifdef WIN32
> > #define ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED
> > #define WITHOUT_TRIO 1
> > #define LIBXSLT_VERSION_STRING "1200"
> > #include <win32config.h>   /* this is from libxml2 */
> > #else
> > #include "xlstconfig.h"
> > #endif
> >
> > i.e., trio had to be disabled and ATTRIBUTE_UNSED nulled as MSVC
> > doesn't recognize it. I couldn't figure out how those are
> handled in
> > libxml2.
>
>    By the proper detection of the GCC compiler in
> xmlversion.h (itself generated from xmlversion.h.in). i
> assume on Windows you just have to do
>
> #ifndef ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED
> #define ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED
> #endif