Re: [xslt] Error xpath.c:7416: Invalid type

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 04:13:48PM +0100, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
> Daniel Veillard writes:
>  >   Lemme guess ... You built your stylesheets using Saxon.
>  > And you are using a result value tree as the input for further processing
>  > without doing an explicit cast to a node-set (libxslt:node-set()
>  > for example).
>
> sigh. you are right, of course.
>
> does libxslt support other names for node-set()?

  it is declared as an extension function available in libxslt, saxon
and XT namespaces.
  I'm vary of removing completely the cast like in Saxon ... Maybe
accepting it but emitting a warning would still be acceptable. I'm
in the same room as the XSL WG chairs now, I will ask for advices.

> by the way, can I just mention that libxslt is looking really really good?
>
> Sebastian
>
> PS any idea on <xsl:number format="{$whatever}"/>?

  Might not be too hard, just changing the function used to read the
value. I or Bjorn will look at it when we have time.

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com