Re: [xslt] libxslt-0.14.0 (pre-1.0) segfaults

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 07:14:37PM +0300, Teppo Peltonen wrote:

> Hello Daniel and others,
>
> Browsing the list archives I noticed that you are planning to release
> a 1.0 release of libxslt. Very nice, thank you very much.
>
> However, when I downloaded the libxslt-0.14.0 (pre-1.0) rpm package
> and tested it with my stylesheet, I still got the same old
> segmentation fault error which I mailed about a month or two ago.
>
> Could you please give my stylesheet (see below) a go and see what
> happens. Ofcourse, it could be some bizarre installation problem with
> my system.

  Hum, strange ... I can't reproduce it with my development version

-------------------------------
[...]
xsltProcessOneNode: no template found for value-of
xsltDefaultProcessOneNode: copy text

xsltDefaultProcessOneNode: copy text

<?xml version="1.0"?>

but the same command fails with /usr/bin/xsltproc coming from the RPM ...
I just recompiled with -O2 and it doesn't crash ... hum I will try to
find this,

  thanks for the report,

Sep 17-18 2001 Brussels Red Hat TechWorld http://www.redhat-techworld.com