[xslt] win32 patches not required for xsldbg-0.9.5

Hi all,

I 've been advised that the win32 files as they are in libxslt/libxml are
working fine.  So there is no need to supply the promissed patches to suit
xsldbg. I guess something strange is happening in my WIN32 build environment
:-(   But I've attached them to this email just for your interest

Please note that xsldbg has entered an alpha phase from version 0.9.6  until
advised.

Also xsldbg-0.9.5 is taged rel-0-9-5 in cvs and REQUIRES libxslt-1.0.9 from
GNOME

bye,

Keith

xsldbg helping understand stylesheets
  http://xsldbg.sourceforge.net
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsldbg

static build for libxml/xslt with xmlcatalog