Re: [xslt] Namespace problem

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 03:53:40PM -0500, Brent Hendricks wrote:
> Might help if I actually attached the files :)
>
> --Brent
>
> On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 03:44:27PM -0500, Brent Hendricks wrote:
> > I'm having trouble getting xsl:value-of to work with namespaces.  I
> > have the following XML document.  I've declared a namespace prefix
> > 'my:' byt I can't get seem to select any elements from this namespace?
> >
> > I've attached a simple XML file with a <document> tag and a <name>
> > tag, along with a stylesheet that attempts to transform this into
> > XHTML, putting the value of <name> into the XHTML <title> and into a
> > <h1> heading.  When I run the transformation using xsltproc I just get
> > empty <title> and <h1> tags.
> >
> > Has anyone else seen this problem?  Is it a known bug in libxslt?

  Sorry it took so long, i should have replied earlier.
Yes there was a problem with namespace usage in XPath expressions in
libxslt, I think I have fixed those, it's in CVs and will require both
an libxml2 and libxslt upgrade. I have added your test case to libxslt
regression tests too,

  so wait for next release, hopefully this week,