[xml] Installing libxml2 as an Os400 service program doesn't work anymore

Hello, I tried to install the LIBXML2 and service program on a V7R3M0 IBMi machine, but it failed to compile it, basically for the 100 char limit of the source file but also for other problems concerning the OS400 version.

I fixed it in a branch I created, I attach the diff files, if you are interested.

Also, here it is the issue I've opened on the Gitlab repository:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libxml2/issues/48

Thanks,

Roberto.