Re: [xml] Potential NULL pointer dereference in xmlregexp.c

On 04/03/2019 20:37, Shaobo He via xml wrote:
I'm Shaobo He, a graduate student at University of Utah. I'm running a static analysis tool on libxml2 and noticed there may be a NULL pointer dereference in function `xmlRegexpIsDeterminist`. Basically, function `xmlNewAutomata` can return a NULL pointer when malloc fails. Please let me know if it makes sense or not.

Thanks for the report. Fixed here:

    https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libxml2/commit/09797c13

Nick