[xml] Extremely small doubt in libxml2

Hi Veillard and Support Team,

Thanks for the wonderful code of libxml2 written by you and the team.
It's a boon to software developers and teachers.

I have a doubt regarding xmlParserInputBufferGrow() function in libxml2.
I checked all the latest version of libxml2, but I don't see a explanation to a line len != 4.

Also I searched everywhere that value never goes to 4.
Can you please help me in providing any info related to this, why it is 4 ?

image.png

Thanks & Regards,
_OpenSourceGuy

I’m protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.