Re: [xml] Exponential running time in RELAX NG matching of optional attributes

On 22.07.19 11:59, Jan Pokorný via xml wrote:
Would be nice to get libxml's RelaxNG validation support closer
to parity with jing (the only other freely available validator I am
aware of that can be directly used for a peer comparison), for sure.

there's also the old Sun Multi-Schema Validator, which we use in the ODF Toolkit validator; it's Java based of course but for exponential algorithms you can still compare i guess.

https://github.com/kohsuke/msv