Re: [xml] Extremely small doubt in libxml2

Hi Daniel,

Thanks a lot for the response !!

Will debug further .My initial guess was UTF-8 ,4byte version restriction for avoiding  range violation, because I am having issues with extended-ascii characters.

Thanks for confirming it's not UTF-8 related.

Thanks & Regards,
Akash

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 4:29 PM Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com wrote:
On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 10:00:22PM +0530, Akash Opensource wrote:
> Can you please help on this. ??
> My guess is encoding in UTF-8

  Can't remember, depending on which buffer it is encoding of byte flow may
not be UTF-8 there.
  All this is relatively tricky code, written 15-20 years ago, I suggest to
not touch it unless you have an issue with it !

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/