[xml] libxml2 and libxslt Python3.5 Windows installation

Hi,

I have Python3.5 and have to use lxml. Their page http://lxml.de/installation.html#requirements says that it requires libxml2 and libxslt.

1. I went to ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/ and found libxml2 for python3.5 (i don't ask why files for different python3 versions are all called "python3" but not let say "python3.5" or "python3.6" - i know that modern software must be as much user unfriendly and difficult to use as possible). I copied the files to /site-packages, and for the test tried "import libxml2". It exploded with "no module libxml2mod" - is this normal? If it is not normal, where is this module hidden and why it is not included in the install package? Google says nothing relevant.

2. Lxml requires libxslt - i tried to find it for python3.5 but all files in ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/ are for 2.7 as i checked. What to do? Google says nothing relevant.

3. Is it normal in year 2018 to lose one full day and ask for help just in order to install a little piece of software???? Oracle database server is several times easier to install than this thing....

Thank you.