Re: [xml] Error on parsing HTML with libxml

I can't chage the source of the HTML page, because the page will be
generated by another system, where I don't have access. I get only the
pages from there and our Apache module makes a post-processing step just
before the pages will be sent to the user's browser. And there I need a
parser to change something within the page.

So I think, the libxml should not parse the content of inline scripts to
handle that.

There is also a comment on

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/51892455/php-5-4-16-domdocument-removes-parts-of-javascript

which describes your idea with CDATA, but it didn't work.

~André