Re: [xml] xmlSaveToFd: unexpected behavior while redirecting the 'stdout' stream to a file

On 04/04/2018 13:28, YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List wrote:
In order to use buffered IO only, I am now using the 'xmlSaveFile' function (instead of 'xmlSaveToFd'):

However, with this solution, I loose the 'options' parameter that was available with the 'xmlSaveToFd'
function.
Is there a similar solution with the 'options' parameter please?

You can use xmlSaveToFilename with "-" as filename. There's also xmlSaveToIO taking custom IO callbacks.

Nick