[xml] [Patch] - Porting Libxml2-2.9.4 on zOS

Hi,

I made a previous post last July, about porting Libxml2-2.9.4  code in order to be able to compile and run it on zOS, but I had no return…

I build on the USS partition of the zOs server and build successfully using configure and make as I would on Linux… I attached the difference in order to patch libxml…

I also had to make some (mandatory) modifications to the Makefile.in file: therefore I also attach a file describing the problems I ran into and how I solved it and what could be made in order

to make it simplier to use J

Don’t hesitate to ask me if it is not clear or if you have any suggestions.

Best regards,