Re: [xml] MIT License question

   Hi,

  It seems to me most companies (smartphones, car entertainment systems,...)
just pick the libxml2 and libxslt licances for display as coming from the
distributions. But I am not a lawyer, and this is not a legal advice, check
your lawyers for a real answer, and considering your business I'm sure
you have tons of those :-(

Daniel