Re: [xml] Moving to time based releases

On 15/04/2016 14:32, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  It's both too easy to let things slip and very painful to procrastinate,
so to limit both and try to make the audience happier, I have decided to
switch libxml2 and libxslt to time based releases. At the tune of 2 releases
per year, considering the stability of the code I think it's reasonable.
For simplicity I will release both on the same day.

Almost six months have passed since the last release. What's the plan for the next release?

Nick