Re: [xml] Several commits

Hi Daniel,
  I've sent you (to this list) several patches about 1 year ago, but they have not been applied to the git
repo.

I'm having the same problem. I sent a patch for bug 709171 in January
and it has not been committed or commented on. There have been
multiple commits from other authors during this time period, so I
don't know why mine has fallen through the cracks.

-Alex