[xml] Shooting for a release of 2.9.2 within two weeks

  A new release is badly needed, I have a number of pending patches,
and fixes, I plan to get them applied, then enter a testing time
say from mid-next week after having a release candidate, and
hopefully push 2.9.2 in the middle of the month.
  If on Monday you have patches which didn't got feeback or being
pushed to git, please reply to this message so I don't forget
something. Also get ready to spend some time testing starting mid
next week,



Daniel Veillard      | Open Source and Standards, Red Hat
veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/
http://veillard.com/ | virtualization library  http://libvirt.org/

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]