Re: [xml] about xmlerror messages language

Hi Yuniel,

The error messages in libxml are "hard coded" in English, so there is no easy way to do it I'm afraid.

One possible option is to catch the error code and provide your own localised message.

The error messages can be found here:
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-xmlerror.html#xmlParserErrors

In php it would depend on whether you are using the DOM extension or SimpleXML as to how you catch the error.

The historical reasons why the error messages are not available in other languages can be found here:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2006-July/msg00125.html

I hope this helps.
Saludos
Chris